Photos from the Influenza Epidemic of 1918 (source: NARA)
Douglas Crimp, How to Have Promiscuity in an Epidemic (1987)
Scientists from MIT Developed a Trillion frames per second slow motion camera that can show light moving through a bottle. Ramesh Raskar presents femto-photography - For comparison, the imaging of a bullet captured at this many frames per second would last a year as explained in thepresentation by Professor Ramesh Raskar of MIT.
^ what you have witnessed above is light travelling in slow motion.
OOOOOOOOOH MY GOD
HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS
Anonymous said: what is the right mary to jesus ratio
somewhere .about halfway between 20th century protestant and 17th century catholic…so like, Vatican II
1. Phillip Potter. Gay is Good,1971, printed 2014
Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte
© Phillip Potter
2. Phillip Potter. Queens, 1971
3. Ponch Hawkes.Gay Liberation march, Russell Street, Melbourne. Melbourne, 1973
4. Rennie Ellis.The Kiss, Gay Pride Week, Melbourne 1973. Silver gelatin photograph. © Rennie Ellis
5. Barbara Creed.Julian Desaily and Peter McEwan in the back of a VW Combi van, Melbourne. Melbourne, c. 1971-73. Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © Barbara Creed
6. John Englart.Dancing with the Hare Krishnas in the Sydney Domain. Sydney, 1973.Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © John Englart
7, 8 & 9. Anonymous. Graffiti on Melbourne streets.1971-73
Happy Birthday, Jessica Williams!
Jessica joined The Daily Show with Jon Stewart in 2012 at the tender age of 22, making her the show’s youngest cast member ever as well as its first black female correspondent.
“It’s impossible to be perfect, and you won’t do a good job if you’re too focused on proving yourself to others. Instead, I try to envision myself succeeding in whatever I’m doing.”
How can I get down?